News! Novedades (Español / Inglés)

On Wednesday, June 23, 2010 0 comentarios

English:

It’s getting hot in here, so take out all your clo… Hell No! I’m kidding!

Hello, guys! How are ya today?

We’re good, and because of that The Staff is bringing you wonderful news! (Wait, no… it is not Robert Pattinson naked, that will be just creepy, and we’re crazy but not creepy… damn, all right, maybe we want to see R.Patz in action, but that’s not the point)

OK, we have to tell you, guys: Because of the wonderful response of the first season, “I got you” and our staff is bringing you a SECOND SEASON! Hell yeah! More Robsten, more Lemon, More Robsten, More eroticism, More Robsten, More sex… Ok… sorry. Again, Wadaya say about this? Do you want more? Damn right.

We’re going to have spoilers, covers, stills, promos, spots, and last but not least, read this really carefully, ok?

Are you sit?

Do you need a glass of water?

A cigarette?

Just kidding.

“I got you” will not be the only novel that ‘s going be with us in this blog.

No, you’re not crazy. Yes, you’re reading right. The Staff is creating a lot of new novels with all the crew of the saga, and maybe even more. My god, don’t you are excited? Like hell you don’t. *Giggle* we’re going to be updating the new dates of the release, so be aware of the page, all right?

And now, I’ll continue with my song:

“It’s getting hot in here! So take out all your clothes! I am getting so hot, so I wanna take my clothes…”

*For the safety of the reader, we remove the writer of ... this note. You probably realize that the staff suffers from serious cases of insanity, so if you found the previous update unusual, do not blame us. The psychiatrist hasn’t known how to treat us properly.*

Spoiler of the next episode “I got you”:

"- I swear I never dreamed of having you, I never thought I could be worthy of you." R.Patz.

Atte:
The crazy but awesome Staff.

Traducción: Celeste.

___________________________________________________________________

Español:

It’s getting hot in here, so take out all your clo… ¡Demonios, no! ¡Estoy bromeando!

¡Hola, chicos! ¿Cómo están hoy?

Nosotros estamos excelente, y sólo por eso el Staff te trae maravillosas noticias (Espera, no… no es Robert Pattinson desnudo, eso sería enfermo, y nosotras estamos locas, pero no enfermas… demonios, de acuerdo, tal vez queremos ver a R.Patz en acción, pero ese no es el punto).

De acuerdo, tenemos que decirles, chicas: Gracias a la maravillosa respuesta de la primera temporada, “I got you” y el staff está trayéndote ¡Una segunda temporada! ¡Oh sí! Más Robsten, Más lemon, Más Rosten, Más erotismo, Más Robsten, Más sexo… ok… lo siento. De nuevo ¿Qué opinan de esto? ¿Quieren más? ¡Claro que sí!

Vamos a tener Spoilers, Portadas, Stills, Promos, Spots, y por último, tienes que leer esto cuidadosamente ¿De acuerdo?

¿Estás sentada?

¿Necesitas un vaso con agua?

¿Un cigarro?

Sólo bromeo.

“I got you” No va a ser la única novela que nos esté acompañando en éste blog.

No, no estás loca. Sí, sí leiste bien. El Staff está creando varias novelas nuevas con todo el casting de la saga, y tal vez algunos más. Dios mío, ¿No estás emocionada? Apuesto a que sí. *Risita* Vamos a estar subiendo las fechas de estreno, así que debes estar al pendiente de la página, ¿De acuerdo?

Y ahora, continuaré con mi canción:

“It’s getting hot in here! So take out all your clothes! I am getting so hot, so I wanna take my clothes…”

*Por el bienestar del lector, hemos removido al escritor de… est nota. Probablemente ya te diste cuenta que todo el Staff sufre de locura, así que si encontraste la anterior nota un poco fuera de lo común, no nos culpes. El psiquiatra no ha sabido qué haces con nostras.

Spoiler del siguiente episodio “I got you”:

"-Te juro que jamás soñé con tenerte, jamás me creí capaz de ser digno de ti." R.Pattz.

Atte:
The crazy but awesome Staff.

Translate: Celeste.

No comments:

People here...